JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL
Sony Pictures | 2019 | 123 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Jake Kasdan
4K SB: $32.99
JUMANJI: THE NEXT LEVEL catches up with Spencer (Alex Wolff), Fridge (Ser’Darius Blain), Martha (Morgan Turner) and Bethany (Madison Iseman) three years after their first adventure in Jumanji’s mystical video game world. When Spencer goes missing inside the game ahead of the group’s planned reunion from college, his friends, along with his grandfather (Danny DeVito) and his grandfather’s friend (Danny Glover), once again inhabit the avatars of Dr. Bravestone (Dwayne Johnson), “Mouse” Finbar (Kevin Hart), Professor Sheldon Oberon (Jack Black) and Ruby Roundhouse (Karen Gillan) to rescue him. As they return to Jumanji, they discover that nothing is as they expect. With more action and surprises, the players will have to brave parts unknown and unexplored, from the arid deserts to the snowy mountains, in order to escape.
- Gag Reel
- “Rhys Darby Wants To Jingle”: How do you top Jack Black and Nick Jonas’s unforgettable theme song for the first one? Everyone’s favorite Non Player Character, Rhys Darby is ready to take it to the next, next level.
- “Body Swapping: Snapping Into Character”: “In the latest Jumanji adventure, the avatar roles are turned on their heads with new characters and hilarious performances.”
- “Back Together: Reuniting the Cast”: Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Karen Gillan and Jack Black are back and better than ever as they share their excitement to reunite.
- “Level Up: Making Jumanji: The Next Level”: From breathtaking scenery, wild adventure, new characters and more- go behind the scenes with the cast and crew as they take Jumanji to the Next Level.
- “Scene Breakdown: Ostrich Chase”: Jump in your dune buggy and go inside the epic ostrich chase scene as the filmmakers and visual effects team breakdown the creation of this memorable scene.
- “Scene Breakdown: Mandrill Bridges”: Moving rope bridges, giant mandrills and incredible stunt work make the mandrills attack one of the most adrenaline pack parts of this film. In this scene breakdown, see how they pulled it off.
- “Awkwafina Cat Burglar”: To prepare for her roles as pickpocket, Ming Fleetwood, superstar Awkwafina got a little too method behind the scenes.
- “NPC Confessions: Jurgen The Brutal”: Being the bad guy isn’t all glory. Jurgen The Brutal gets real in this candid confessional.
- “Grow Up:” Danny DeVito and Danny Glover help Dwayne Johnson and Kevin Hart get in touch with their inner grumpy old men.
- “Telenovela”: Kevin Hart gets lost in translation in this melodramatic promo.
- “VFX Pre-Vis: Zeppelin Battle”: Compare the detail of the visual effects pre visualization reel and the final picture breakdown of the thrilling Zeppelin battle.
- “VFX Pre-Vis: Ostrich Chase”: Track the progression from pre-visualization to finished scene in a side by side comparison of the ostrich chase.
- AR GAME: The 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD include a collectible map that is fully interactive, employing Augmented Reality to bring Jumanji to life through a smart phone, allowing users to create their own 8-bit Avatar, navigate a series of mini games and much more!
BEST BUY 4K STEELBOOK EXCLUSIVE
CRASHING: SEASON THREE
Warner Bros. | 2019 | Season 3 | Rated TV-MA
A semi-autobiographical look into the trials and tribulations of being a standup comic, this series follows a comic who’s forced to reevaluate his material and his perspective on life as he deals with the aftermath of an ugly divorce. Protagonist Pete is a Christian trying to get his material out there in New York City’s notoriously vulgar comedy scene while also finding a balance between his personal and professional lives. Along the way, he finds himself getting advice and competing directly with fictionalized versions of some of the world’s hottest and most popular comics in the New York comedy scene.
Criterion | 2000 | 136 min | Rated R
Directed by Spike Lee
With this blisteringly funny, unapologetically confrontational satire, writer-director Spike Lee examined the past, present, and future of racism in American popular culture, issuing a daring provocation to creators and consumers alike. Under pressure to help revive his network’s low ratings, television writer Pierre Delacroix (Damon Wayans) hits on an explosively offensive idea: bringing back blackface with The New Millennium Minstrel Show. The white network executives love it, and so do audiences, forcing Pierre and his collaborators to confront their public’s insatiable appetite for dehumanizing stereotypes. Shot primarily on unvarnished digital video and boasting spot-on performances from Wayans, Savion Glover, Jada Pinkett Smith, Tommy Davidson, Michael Rapaport, Mos Def, and Paul Mooney, Bamboozled is a stinging indictment of mass entertainment at the turn of the twenty-first century that looks more damning with each passing year.
- New 2K digital restoration, supervised by director of photography Ellen Kuras and approved by director Spike Lee, with 5.1 surround DTS-HD Master Audio soundtrack on the Blu-ray
- Audio commentary from 2001 featuring Lee
- New conversation between Lee and film programmer and critic Ashley Clark
- New interviews with choreographer and actor Savion Glover, actor Tommy Davidson, and costume designer Ruth E. Carter
- On Blackface and the Minstrel Show, a new interview program featuring film and media scholar Racquel Gates
- The Making of “Bamboozled” (2001), a documentary featuring Lee; Glover; Davidson; actors Jada Pinkett Smith, Michael Rapaport, and Damon Wayans; and other members of the cast and crew
- Deleted scenes, music videos for the Mau Maus’ “Blak Iz Blak” and Gerald Levert’s “Dream with No Love,” and alternate parody commercials created for the film
- Poster gallery and trailer
- PLUS: An essay by Clark
Cover based on an original theatrical poster
HIGHLIGHT RELEASES OF THE WEEK
Well Go USA | 2019 | 110 min | Not Rated
Directed by Aleksandr Boguslavskiy
When townspeople start dying from a mysterious illness, Abigail s town closes itself off from the outside world and takes away everyone infected with the disease, including Abigail s beloved father, to be executed. Ten years later, as she s trying to escape the town s security forces, Abby uncovers a shocking truth – her father may still be alive. Filled with danger and discoveries, Abby sets out on a magical steampunk adventure that overturns everything she once knew about the world, her family and even herself.
- Original trailer
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
BLACK CHRISTMAS (2019)
Universal Studios | 2019 | 92 min | Rated PG-13
Directed By Sophia Takal
From the producer of Get Out and Halloween, comes a timely take on a cult horror classic as a campus killer comes to face a formidable group of friends in sisterhood. Hawthorne College is quieting down for the holidays. But as Riley Stone and her Mu Kappa Epsilon sisters prepare to deck the halls with a series of seasonal parties, a black-masked stalker begins killing sorority women one by one. As the body count rises, the sisters start to question whether they can trust any man. Whoever the killer is, he’s about to discover that this generation’s young women aren’t about to be anybody’s victims.
- Feature Commentary by Director Sophia Takal and Star Imogen Poots
- Alternate Ending
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- You Messed with the Wrong Sisters
- The (Re)Making of a Cult Classic
- Welcome to Mu Kappa Epsilon
A HIDDEN LIFE
20th Century Fox | 2019 | 174 min | Rated PG-13
Directed By Terrence Malick
From visionary writer-director Terrence Malick comes this timeless story based on real events about an unsung hero, Franz Jägerstätter (played by August Diehl), who refused to fight for the Nazis during World War II. Drawing from actual letters exchanged between the Austrian farmer and his wife Fani (Valerie Pachner) while Franz was in prison, the film follows the family’s remarkable journey of love and sacrifice. After being absent from his wife and daughters for months during mandatory basic training with the German Army, Franz is permitted to return to his peaceful Austrian countryside home. But when the war unexpectedly escalates, Franz is called up to fight, and as a new soldier, to swear an oath of allegiance to Hitler and the Third Reich. Yet, despite pleas from his neighbors, fellow soldiers and even trusted clergymen, Franz repeatedly refuses to take the oath. This decision lands the peasant farmer in prison, where he awaits trial for treason. Meanwhile, not only must Fani take care of the family’s farm and their three daughters, she is ostracized by neighbors who have succumbed to the Third Reich’s demands for loyalty. Eventually, Franz’s case goes to trial. He is found guilty and sentenced to death. But his unwavering beliefs and love for Fani and their three children keep his spirit alive in this powerful drama.
Warner Bros. | 2019 | 131 min | Rated R
Directed By Clint Eastwood
Directed by Clint Eastwood and based on true events, “Richard Jewell” is a story of what happens when what is reported as fact obscures the truth. “There is a bomb in Centennial Park. You have thirty minutes.” The world is first introduced to Richard Jewell as the security guard who reports finding the device at the 1996 Atlanta bombing—his report making him a hero whose swift actions save countless lives. But within days, the law enforcement wannabe becomes the FBI’s number one suspect, vilified by press and public alike, his life ripped apart. Reaching out to independent, anti-establishment attorney Watson Bryant, Jewell staunchly professes his innocence. But Bryant finds he is out of his depth as he fights the combined powers of the FBI, GBI and APD to clear his client’s name, while keeping Richard from trusting the very people trying to destroy him.
- The Making of Richard Jewell
- The Real Story of Richard Jewell
- Optional English, Latin Spanish, Parisian French, and Brazilian Portuguese subtitles for the main feature
TV BOX SETS
ATTACK ON TITAN: SEASON THREE – PART TWO
FUNimation Entertainment | 2019 | 250 min | Rated TV-MA
LE BR: $71.73
LE BR: $79.99
LE BR: $71.99
LE BR: $71.99
ADDITIONAL TV BOX SETS
- Aquarion: The Complete Series
- Aquarion Logos: Season Three
- Attack on Titan: Season 3, Part 2 (2019)
- Tales of the Abyss: The Complete Series (2008-2009)
- Tom & Jerry: Golden Collection – Volume One (1940-2005)
4K ULTRA HD & STEELBOOK RELEASES
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | 2006 | 144 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Martin Campbell
4K SB: $24.99
CASINO ROYALE introduces JAMES BOND before he holds his license to kill. But Bond is no less dangerous, and with two professional assassinations in quick succession, he is elevated to “00” status. “M” (Judi Dench), head of the British Secret Service, sends the newly-promoted 007 on his first mission that takes him to Madagascar, the Bahamas and eventually leads him to Montenegro to face Le Chiffre, a ruthless financier under threat from his terrorist clientele, who is attempting to restore his funds in a high-stakes poker game at the Casino Royale. “M” places Bond under the watchful eye of the Treasury official Vesper Lynd. At first skeptical of what value Vesper can provide, Bond’s interest in her deepens as they brave danger together. Le Chiffre’s cunning and cruelty come to bear on them both in a way Bond could never imagine, and he learns his most important lesson: Trust no one.
- Know Your Double-O: The Ultimate James Bond Trivia Quiz Visual PIP Commentary with Director & Producer
- Crew Commentary
- Deleted Scenes
- Bond Girls are Forever (2006)
- Chris Cornell Music Video
- Ian Fleming’s Incredible Creation
- Becoming Bond
- James Bond: For Real
- The Road to Casino Royale
- Ian Fleming: The Secret Road to Paradise
- James Bond in the Bahamas
- Death in Venice
- The Art of the Freerun
- Catching a Plane: From Storyboard to Screen
- Storyboard Sequence: Freerun Chase
- Filmmaker Profiles
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
QUANTUM OF SOLACE
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | 2008 | 106 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Marc Forster
4K SB: $24.99
Daniel Craig returns as James Bond in this thrilling, action-packed adventure that picks up where Casino Royale left off. Betrayed by the woman he loved, 007 fights the urge to make his latest mission personal. On a nonstop quest for justice that crisscrosses the globe, Bond meets the beautiful but feisty Camille (Olga Kurylenko), who leads him to Dominic Greene (Mathieu Amalric), a ruthless businessman and major force within the mysterious Quantum organization. When Bond uncovers a conspiracy to take control of one of the world’s most important natural resources, he must navigate a minefield of treachery, deception and murder to neutralize Greene before it’s too late!
- Music Video – “Another Way to Die”
- Bond on Location
- Start of Shooting
- On Location
- Olga Kurylenko and the Boat Chase
- Director Marc Forster
- The Music, Crew Files
- Theatrical Teaser Trailer #1
- Theatrical Trailer #2
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | 2012 | 143 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Sam Mendes
4K SB: $24.99
Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd adventure in the longest-running film franchise of all time. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost.
- Theatrical Feature Blu-ray
- Commentary by Director Sam Mendes
- Commentary by Producers Barbara Broccoli and Michael G. Wilson and Production Designer Dennis Gassner
- Skyfall Premiere
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer | 2015 | 148 min | Rated PG-13
Narrated by Sam Mendes
4K SB: $24.99
A cryptic message from the past sends James Bond (Daniel Craig) on a rogue mission to Mexico City and eventually Rome, where he meets Lucia Sciarra (Monica Bellucci), the beautiful and forbidden widow of an infamous criminal. Bond infiltrates a secret meeting and uncovers the existence of the sinister organisation known as SPECTRE.
Meanwhile back in London, Max Denbigh (Andrew Scott), the new head of the Centre for National Security, questions Bond s actions and challenges the relevance of MI6, led by M (Ralph Fiennes). Bond covertly enlists Moneypenny (Naomie Harris) and Q (Ben Whishaw) to help him seek out Madeleine Swann (Léa Seydoux), the daughter of his old nemesis Mr. White (Jesper Christensen), who may hold the clue to untangling the web of SPECTRE. As the daughter of an assassin, she understands Bond in a way most others cannot.
As Bond ventures towards the heart of SPECTRE, he learns of a chilling connection between himself and the enemy he seeks, played by Christoph Waltz.
- SPECTRE: Bond s Biggest Opening Sequence
- Video Blogs
- Digital HD
SUPERMAN: RED SON
Warner Bros. | 2020 | 84 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Sam Liu
4K EX: $29.99
Based on DC’s famed Elseworlds tale from 2003, Superman: Red Son takes place in an alternate reality where the spaceship bearing the last survivor of Krypton crash lands – not in rural Kansas, but in Stalinist Russia. Can this Cold War-era Earth survive the coming of a Soviet Superman?
- DC Showcase: Phantom Stranger (Animated Short) – Animation legend Bruce Timm helms Phantom Stranger as both executive producer & director from a script written by Ernie Altbacker (Teen Titans: The Judas Contract). Set in the 1970s, the short follows young adult Jess as she joins her friends at a party in a dilapidated mansion hosted by the mysterious Seth … when odd things begin to happen to Jess and her friends, can Phantom Stranger intervene? Peter Serafinowicz (The Tick) gives voice to Phantom Stranger, and Michael Rosenbaum (Smallville, Impastor) provides the voice of Seth. Phantom Stranger also features the voices of Natalie Lander, Grey Griffin and Roger Craig Smith.
- Cold Red War (New Featurette) – An exploration of the Cold War through the lens of the Elseworlds classic Superman: Red Son, as Superman rises to power and tension escalates between the United States and the Soviet Union.
- Two episodes from Superman: Red Son – The Motion Comics.
- A Sneak Peek at the next DC Universe Movie, Justice League Dark: Apokolips War – An advanced look at the next animated film in the popular DC Universe Movies collection.
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY W/ FIGURE
& OTHER RELEASES
- 47 Hours to Live
- About Time (2013)
- Alice Guy Blache Volume 1: The Gaumont Years (1897-1907)
- Alice Guy Blache Volume 2: The Solax Years (1911-1914)
- Alien Contact: The Pascagoula UFO Encounter (2020)
- American Experience: The Poison Squad
- Amityville Island (2020)
- An Irish Story: This Is My Home
- April Fools Fright
- Artik (2019)
- Assassinaut (2019)
- Bachelor Lions
- Bakerman (2016)
- Bastard Sword
- Beethoven Project (2019)
- The Benji Collection
- Black Site (2019)
- Blind Rage (1976)
- Blonde Ambition
- Blood Soaked (2014)
- A Bluebird in My Heart (2018)
- Blue Hollywood (2017)
- Bone Breaker
- Burning Dog (2020)
- By Day’s End
- Candy Corn (2019)
- Cannibal Apocalypse (1980)
- Cannibals In The Streets
- Celebration (2007)
- City of the Vampires (1993)
- Clay Pigeon (1971)
- The Contractor / The Fan: Double Feature (1996-2007)
- Couples Retreat (2009)
- David Susskind: Gay Rights Pro and Con
- David Susskind: Howard Hughes – The Watergate Connection
- David Susskind: I Was a Hitman for the Mafia
- Deadly Dolls: Deepest Cuts (2018)
- Dumb and Dumber To (2014)
- The Dustwalker (2019)
- Easter Party
- Echoes Of Fear (2018)
- Fit to Kill (1993)
- Found Footage Festival Volume 9
- Force 10 from Navarone (1978) (Special Edition)
- Freeway II: Confessions of a Trickbaby (1999)
- Get On Up (2014)
- A Good Kill (2016)
- Good Things Take Time
- Hanukkah (2019)
- Hard Hunted (1992)
- Hodge Saves Easter
- Homes on the Range: The New Pioneers
- How to Make a Monster (1958)
- I Do Not Care if We Go Down in History as Barbarians
- In The Beginning / Noah’s Ark
- The Intrigue: The Films of Julia Crawford Ivers (1916)
- Intrigo: Death of an Author (2018)
- King Creole (1958)
- Ladyworld (2019)
- Landfall (2018)
- Learn with Verne: Stock Market in 30 Minutes
- The Loners/Dragon vs. Needles of Death
- Man in the Shadow (1957)
- Mirror, Mirror (1990)
- Mirror, Mirror 2: Raven Dance (1994)
- Moonrise Kingdom (2012)
- Mother Goose World: Easter Stories
- A Musical Journey Across Austria (2020)
- Nature: Hippos – Africa’s River Giants
- Nefarious (2020)
- Nightcrawler (2014)
- The Nines (2007)
- One Piece: Stampede (2019)
- One Way Only
- Penance (2009)
- Pillow Talk (1959)
- Point Doom (1999)
- The Power of Bonds!
- Previews of Coming Attractions (2019)
- The Proud Rebel (2018)
- Puppet Master: Blitzkrieg Massacre (2018)
- Puppy Playground
- A Pure Formality (1994)
- The Nuns, The Priests, and The Bombs
- The Quest (1986)
- Raw Courage (1984)
- Record City (1977)
- The Red Sea Miracle (2020)
- Release the Spyce: The Complete Collection
- The Runner Stumbles (1979)
- Silent House (2011)
- Sleepless (2001)
- The Stalking Moon (1968)
- Style Queens: Episode 3 – Taylor Swift (2018)
- Sudden Death (1995)
- Their Finest Hours: 5 British WWII Classics
- UFO Chronicles: The Lost Knowledge (2020)
- Ultraman Geed: The Movie : Connect the Wishes! (2018)
- Ultraman Orb: The Movie (2017)
- Uncaged (2016)
- Unfriended (2014)
- Universal Horror Collection: Volume 4 (1937-1946)
- Veroktika (2019)
- Waldo on Weed (2019)
- Weather Station
- Wedding in New York
- The Whale Caller
- When I Become a Butterfly
- While You Live, Shine (2018)
- Winter Love StoryA Winter Princess
- Witch Hunters (2019)
- Xavier Riddle And The Secret Museum: Meet Xavier!
- Yakel: The 100-Year-Old Chief
- Zombeavers (2014)