Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings
Disney / Buena Vista | 2021 | 132 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Destin Daniel Cretton
4K SB: $34.99
4K EX: $34.99
Marvel Studios’ Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings stars Simu Liu as Shang-Chi, who must face the past he thought he left behind and confront his father, leader of the dangerous Ten Rings organization. The film also stars Awkwafina as Shang-Chi’s friend Katy, Meng’er Zhang, Fala Chen, and Florian Munteanu, with Michelle Yeoh as Ying Nan and Tony Leung as Xu Wenwu.
- DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO TRACK
- Gag Reel – Take a look at some of the fun mishaps on set with the cast and crew of Shang-Chi and The Legend of The Ten Rings.
- Deleted Scenes
- They’re Waiting – Shang-Chi and Katy connect with Xialing over a call.
- Take a Shot – Katy has a moment of resolve during a battle.
- Apology – Years after his sudden absence, Shang-Chi tries to apologize to Xialing.
- I’m Here – Shang-Chi and Katy have a conversation in the alley. Katy reassures Shang-Chi that she will always be his support system.
- Pep Talk – In order to turn the tide, Razor Fist encourages Katy during the middle of a battle.
- Greatness – Trevor and Katy bond over passions in their getaway car.
- Escape Tunnel – The gang slips out through Trevor’s escape tunnel in order to secure a getaway vehicle.
- Two Sons – Xu Wenwu compares Shang-Chi and Razor Fist during a tense dinner.
- Postcard – Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu reunite as father and son. Shang-Chi makes it clear he disagrees with Xu Wenwu’s philosophy.
- Just Friends – Katy and Xialing get to know each other. Xialing asks Katy some personal questions.
- Do It Yourself – Xu Wenwu returns to his empire after the Iron Gang boss is captured.
- Building a Legacy – Go behind the scenes and explore Shang-Chi’s explosive debut in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
- Family Ties – A deep dive into the rich but complicated legacy of Shang-Chi and Xu Wenwu.
- Audio Commentary – View the film with Audio Commentary by Destin Daniel Cretton and Dave Callaham.
- Optional English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4K DIGIPAK (W/ ART CARDS)
ALTERNATE BLU-RAY PACKAGING
Kodocha: The Complete First Series
Discotek Media | 1996-1997 | Season 1 | 1150 min | Not rated
Directed by Akitarô Daichi
11-year-old Sana Kurata is a famous child actress with a hit TV show and enough energy to power a city. But her school life isn’t going so well. Class has been ground to a halt by problem child Akito Hayama and his gang of boys. Sana declares war on Hayama and his minions… but her remarkably dumb attacks have no effect! Soon she finds that Hayama’s problems run far deeper than she ever expected. Can she help fix his broken family? Will Sana’s novelist mother ever finish her manuscript? Can her young manager ever figure out his life? And what, exactly, IS that weird white bat that keeps popping up with his opinions? Find out in the entire first series of Kodocha, on SDBD Blu-ray for the first time in North America! This collection contains all 51 episodes of the first series in standard definition, with the original Japanese language and English subtitles, and the English dub!
- Two-disc set
- Clean Openings
- Clean Endings
- Japanese audio with English subtitles
- English dub track
- REGION-A “LOCKED”
ADDITIONAL TV BOX SETS
- Akudama Drive: The Complete Season (2020)
- Bungo & Alchemist – Gears Of Judgement: The Complete Season (2020)
- Death In Paradise: Season Ten
- Downton Abbey: The Complete Series (2010-2015)
- Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma – The Fourth Plate (2018)
- I Dream of Jeannie – The Complete Series (1965-1970)
- The Irregular at Magic High School: Visitor Arc (2020)
- Kakegurui: Season One Collection (2017)
- Masterpiece Mystery! Grantchester: Season Six
- My Life Is Murder: Series Two
- Saiyuki Reload (2003-2004)
- Urusei Yatsura Movie 1: Only You (1983)
- Z/X: Ignition – Complete TV Series Collection (2014)
Warner Bros. | 2021 | 111 min | Rated R
Directed by James Wan
Director James Wan returns to his roots with this new original horror thriller. A woman (Annabelle Wallis) is paralyzed by shocking visions of grisly murders, and her torment worsens as she discovers that these waking dreams are in fact terrifying realities.
- Malignant: James Wan’s Visions – Groundbreaking filmmaker James Wan takes us behind the scenes for a look at his latest film, Malignant, a genre-bending thriller
- Optional English SDH, Latin Spanish, and Canadian French subtitles for the main feature
Heaven Can Wait
Paramount Pictures | 1978 | 101 min | Rated PG
Directed by Warren Beatty & Buck Henry
Joe Pendleton (Warren Beatty), quarterback for the Los Angeles Rams, is killed in an auto accident. In the afterlife, Joe discovers that his guardian angel (Buck Henry) has taken him from his body prematurely, and he is due many more years on earth. Unable to return to his body, Joe assumes the form of greedy multimillionaire industrialist Leo Farnsworth. As Farnsworth, Joe attempts a return to football and falls in love with environmental activist Betty Logan (Julie Christie).
Directed by Beatty and Buck Henry, with a screenplay by Elaine May and Beatty, Heaven Can Wait features a sensational cast filled with comedic talent, including Julie Christie, James Mason, Charles Grodin, Dyan Cannon, Buck Henry, Vincent Gardenia, and Jack Warden. The film was nominated for nine Academy Awards, including Best Picture, Best Director (Beatty and Henry), Best Writing, Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium (Beatty and May), Best Actor in a Leading Role (Beatty), Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Warden), Best Actress in a Supporting Role (Cannon), and more.
- NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM FROM THE ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE APPROVED BY WARREN BEATTY
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
(WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION)
Warner Bros. | 1958 | 99 min | Not Rated
Directed by Nicholas Ray
Deft lawyer Thomas Farrell (Robert Taylor) has found himself a role successfully defending the crooked goons of crime boss Rico Angelo (Lee J. Cobb). When Thomas meets glamorous dancer Vicki Gaye (Cyd Charisse), he falls in love with her. Vicki makes Thomas realize that he should stop representing criminals, and he tries to break ties with Angelo. However, the mobster will not let Thomas free and kidnaps Vicki in order to keep the lawyer in his employ.
Shout Factory | 2013 | 99 min | Not Rated
Directed by Yasuhiro Yoshiura
Time of Eve director Yasuhiro Yoshiura returns with a perspective-twisting sci-fi adventure about two kids separated by opposite gravities. Patema lives in an underground world of tunnels, the long-abandoned ruins of a giant industrial complex. Though she is a princess, she is held back by the rules imposed by the elders of her clan. One day when she is exploring in a forbidden zone, she is startled by a strange bat-like creature and tumbles headlong into a void – and out into the wide open world above the surface, a place with reversed physics, where if she let go she would “fall up” into the sky and be lost forever.
- Audio Commentary With Producer And Voice Cast
- Interview With Director Yasuhiro Yoshiura
- Interviews With Voice Cast
- At The Premiere With Director And Cast
- US Trailer
(40TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION)
Paramount Pictures | 1981 | 195 min | Rated PG
Directed by Warren Beatty
American journalist John Reed (Warren Beatty) journeys to Russia to document the Boleshevik Revolution and returns a revolutionary. His fervor for left-wing politics leads him to Louise Bryant (Diane Keaton), then married, who will become a feminist icon and activist. Politics at home become more complicated as the rift grows between reality and Reed’s ideals. Bryant takes up with a cynical playwright (Jack Nicholson), and Reed returns to Russia, where his health declines.
- NEW 4K RESTORATION OF THE FILM FROM THE ORIGINAL CAMERA NEGATIVE APPROVED BY CINEMATOGRAPHER VITTORIO STORARO
- Witness to Reds
- The Rising
- The March
- Revolution – Part 1
- Revolution – Part 2
- Reds Trailer
- Optional English SDH subtitles for the main feature
Lionsgate Films | 2019 | 84 min | Rated R
Directed by Rose Glass
The debut film from writer-director Rose Glass, Saint Maud is a chilling and boldly original vision of faith, madness, and salvation in a fallen world. Maud, a newly devout hospice nurse, becomes obsessed with saving her dying patient’s soul — but sinister forces, and her own sinful past, threaten to put an end to her holy calling.
- Audio Commentary with Writer-Director Rose Glass
- A Higher Calling: The Rapture of Saint Maud
- Optional English SDH and Spanish subtitles for the main feature
- Archie & Zooey’s Cool Facts: Top 10 Holidays
- Baby Boom (1987)
- Becoming The Goat: The Tom Brady Story
- Black Beauty’s Christmas
- Blood-A-Rama Triple Frightmare (1970-1974) (Vinegar Syndrome)
- Bloodletting (1997)
- The Comeback Special – Live at the Royal Albert Hall (2018)
- Creature (1985) (Vinegar Syndrome)
- Cyclone (1987)
- Death Angel: The Bastards Tracks (2021)
- Death Of Nintendo (2020)
- Deliver By Christmas
- Depeche Mode 101
- The Drowning
- Eden: Untamed Planet (2021)
- Flesh for Frankenstein (1973) (Vinegar Syndrome)
- Freud (1962)
- Giant Sea Serpent: Meet The Myth
- Jet Pilot (1957)
- Keep an Eye Out (2018) (Vinegar Syndrome)
- Keyboard Fantasies: Beverly Glenn – The Copeland Story (2021)
- Knocking (2021) (Vinegar Syndrome)
- L.A. Plays Itself: The Fred Halsted Collection (1972)
- The Laughing Dead
- Lupin the Third vs. Detective Conan: The Movie (2013)
- Magic Oneohtrix Point Never
- The Man in the Moon (1991)
- Megadeath: One Night In Buenos Aires
- Mill Of The Stone Women
- My Good Chinese Countrymen (2020)
- Nasty Habits: The Nunsploitation Collection (1972-1980)
- NEEDTOBREATHE: Into The Mystery (2021)
- Night of the Demon (1980)
- Nothing Underneath / Too Beautiful To Die (1985-1988)
- The O. Henry Playhouse: The Complete Series, Vol. 1
- One In A Thousand
- Radio On (1979)
- Raiders Of Atlantis
- Romance (1999)
- Sex and a Girl (2001)
- Shatter Dead (1994)
- Shit & Champagne
- Slow Dancing in the Big City (1978)
- Something Like a Love Story (2021)
- Sorority Slaughter (1994)
- To Hell and Back (1955)
- Trauma (1993)
- Trolls: Holiday Double Feature (Trolls Holiday / Trolls: Holiday in Harmony) (2017-2021)
- The Trump Prophecy (2018)
- Warriors of the Year 2072
- Wild Indian (2021)
- Women Who Changed The World