Universal Studios | 2021 | 97 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Kenneth Branagh
From lauded director Kenneth Branagh, and starring an acclaimed ensemble cast, Belfast is a personal and joyful story about the power of memory, set in late 1960s Northern Ireland.
At the center of the film is Buddy, a young boy on the cusp of adolescence, whose life is filled with familial love, childhood hijinks, and a blossoming romance. Yet, with his beloved hometown caught up in increasing turmoil, his family faces a momentous choice: hope the conflict will pass or leave everything they know behind for a new life.
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Kenneth Branagh
- Alternate Ending featuring Kenneth Branagh – Commentary with Writer/Director Kenneth Branagh
- Deleted Scenes – Commentary with Writer/Director Kenneth Branagh
- A City of Stories: The Making of BELFAST – Go behind the scenes of BELFAST with cast and crew to learn more about the characters, filming location and Kenneth’s childhood in Ireland.
- Everyone’s Inner Child – Kenneth Branagh, Jamie Dornan, Caitríona Balfe, Ciarán Hinds, and Judi Dench reminisce about their childhoods.
- Optional English SDH, Spanish and French Subtitles for the main feature
The Batman: The Complete Series
Warner Bros. | 2004-2008 | 5 Seasons | 1385 min | Rated TV-Y7
The six-time Emmy Award-winning series premiered on September 11, 2004 on Kids’ WB before eventually shifting to Cartoon Network for subsequent seasons. The Batman: The Complete Series follows 20-something-year-old Bruce Wayne’s early adventures as he balances his daytime persona as a bachelor billionaire with his nighttime guise as a caped crimefighter. Along the way, Batman is joined by allies Robin and Batgirl as they combat Gotham City’s Rogues’ Gallery, including updated versions of his familiar foes as well as a bevy of rarely seen villains like Killer Moth and The Everywhere Man. Join one of the most complex and intriguing character in comic book history for action-packed super heroic adventures that test the limits of this legendary character’s extraordinary physical prowess and super-sleuthing skills.
- NEW The Dark Dynasty Continues (Featurette) – Explore the relationship between The Batman and his allies as he evolves from mysterious vigilante to the World’s Greatest Detective.
- Joining Forces: The Batman’s Legendary Team-Ups (Featurette) – How the series’ producers adapted the DC “Team-Up-Tales” approach from the comic books to the screen.
- The Batman Junior Detective Challenge (Quiz) – Alfred tests your detective skills with The Batman: The Complete Series challenge.
- The Batman Junior Detective Exam: Level 2 (Quiz) – Pass The Batman test of knowledge with the level 2 exam.
- Building Batman (Featurette) – Detective Ellen Yin investigates The Batman’s true identity.
- Gotham PD Case Files (Featurette) – Highly confidential profiles of The Batman’s most dastardly foes.
- New Look, New Direction, New Knight (Featurette) – Go behind the scenes to explore the development of The Batman television series.
- The Batman: Season 3 Unmasked (Featurette) – Supervising Producer Duane Capizzi talks about the animated series.
- The Batman: Season 4 Unmasked (Featurette) – A behind the scenes look into the making of Season 4.
ADDITIONAL TV BOX SETS
- American Gods: Seasons One-Three
- Dropout Idol Fruit Tart: The Complete Season (2020)
- Is The Order A Rabbit: The Complete Collection (2020)
- Manhunt The Night Stalker: Season Two (2019)
- Mobile Suit Gundam SEED: HD Remaster Project – Collection One (2002-2003)
- Naruto Box Set Volume Six (2005)
- Scooby-Doo, Where Are You!: The Complete Series (1969-1978)
- The Sopranos: Season Five
- Space Racers: Season One
- Space Racers: Season Two
- Ultraseven X – The Complete Series
The Beatles: Get Back
Disney / Buena Vista | 2021 | TV Mini-Series | 468 min | Rated TV-14
Directed by Peter Jackson
BR CE: $44.99
Made entirely from never-before-seen, restored footage, The Beatles: Get Back provides the most intimate and honest glimpse into the creative process and relationship between John, Paul, George, and Ringo ever filmed.
Directed by three-time Oscar-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson (“The Lord of the Rings” trilogy, “They Shall Not Grow Old”), “The Beatles: Get Back” takes audiences back in time to the band’s January 1969 recording sessions, which became a pivotal moment in music history. The docuseries showcases The Beatles’ creative process as they attempt to write 14 new songs in preparation for their first live concert in over two years. Faced with a nearly impossible deadline, the strong bonds of friendship shared by John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison, and Ringo Starr are put to the test. The docuseries is compiled from nearly 60 hours of unseen footage shot over 21 days, directed by Michael Lindsay-Hogg in 1969, and from more than 150 hours of unheard audio, most of which has been locked in a vault for over half a century. Jackson is the only person in 50 years to have been given access to this Beatles treasure trove, all of which has now been brilliantly restored. What emerges is an unbelievably intimate portrait of The Beatles, showing how, with their backs against the wall, they could still rely on their friendship, good humor, and creative genius. While plans derail and relationships are put to the test, some of the world’s most iconic songs are composed and performed. The docuseries features – for the first time in its entirety – The Beatles’ last live performance as a group, the unforgettable rooftop concert on London’s Savile Row, as well as other songs and classic compositions featured on the band’s final two albums, Abbey Road and Let It Be.
- Disc 1 – The band gathers at Twickenham Film Studios to rehearse for a concert.
- Disc 2 – Rehearsals continue at Apple Studios and the mood lifts.
- Disc 3 – The Beatles perform on the roof of the Apple Offices
Decal Releasing | 2021 | 90 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Jonas Poher Rasmussen
Sundance Grand Jury Prize winner Flee tells the story of Amin Nawabi as he grapples with a painful secret he has kept hidden for 20 years, one that threatens to derail the life he has built for himself and his soon to be husband. Recounted mostly through animation to director Jonas Poher Rasmussen, he tells for the first time the story of his extraordinary journey as a child refugee from Afghanistan.
- New York Film Festival Q&A with Jonas Poher Rasmussen
The Pilot: A Battle for Survival
Well Go USA | 2021 | 107 min | Not Rated
Directed by Renat Davletyarov
Based on a true story: in 1941, a Russian WWII pilot crash-lands deep in enemy territory. Seriously injured, he must battle hunger, extreme cold, and wild animals—all while evading Nazi soldiers—if he is ever to make it home alive. (English dub available).
James Bond: The Daniel Craig 5-Film Collection
(Casino Royale / Quantum of Solace / Skyfall / Spectre / No Time to Die)
Warner Bros. | 2006-2021 | 5 Movies, 6 Cuts | 704 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Sam Mendes, Martin Campbell, Cary Joji Fukunaga, and Marc Forster
Casino Royale (2006)
After receiving a license to kill, British Secret Service agent James Bond (Daniel Craig) heads to Madagascar, where he uncovers a link to Le Chiffre (Mads Mikkelsen), a man who finances terrorist organizations. Learning that Le Chiffre plans to raise money in a high-stakes poker game, MI6 sends Bond to play against him, gambling that their newest “00” operative will topple the man’s organization.
Quantum of Solace (2008)
Following the death of Vesper Lynd, James Bond (Daniel Craig) makes his next mission personal. The hunt for those who blackmailed his lover leads him to ruthless businessman Dominic Greene (Mathieu Amalric), a key player in the organization which coerced Vesper. Bond learns that Greene is plotting to gain total control of a vital natural resource, and he must navigate a minefield of danger and treachery to foil the plan.
Daniel Craig is back as James Bond 007 in Skyfall, the 23rd installment of the longest-running film franchise in history. In Skyfall, Bond’s loyalty to M (Judi Dench) is tested as her past returns to haunt her. 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost. When Bond’s latest assignment goes gravely wrong and agents around the world are exposed, MI6 is attacked f-rcing M to relocate the agency. These events cause her authority and position to be challenged by Mallory (Ralph Fiennes), the new Chairman of the Intelligence and Security Committee. With MI6 now compromised from both inside and out, M is left with one ally she can trust: Bond. 007 takes to the shadows – aided only by field agent Eve (Naomie Harris) – following a trail to the mysterious Silva (Javier Bardem), whose lethal and hidden motives have yet to reveal themselves.
A cryptic message from the past leads James Bond (Daniel Craig) to Mexico City and Rome, where he meets the beautiful widow (Monica Bellucci) of an infamous criminal. After infiltrating a secret meeting, 007 uncovers the existence of the sinister organization SPECTRE. Needing the help of the daughter of an old nemesis, he embarks on a mission to find her. As Bond ventures toward the heart of SPECTRE, he discovers a chilling connection between himself and the enemy (Christoph Waltz) he seeks.
No Time to Die (2021)
James Bond is enjoying a tranquil life in Jamaica after leaving active service. However, his peace is short-lived as his old CIA friend, Felix Leiter, shows up and asks for help. The mission to rescue a kidnapped scientist turns out to be far more treacherous than expected, leading Bond on the trail of a mysterious villain who’s armed with a dangerous new technology.
Casino Royale (2006)
- Commentary featuring the Crew
- Commentary by Director Sam Mendes
- Commentary by Producers Michael G. Wilson and Barbara Broccoli and Production Designer Dennis Gassner
No Time to Die (2021)
- Anatomy of a Scene: Matera
- Keeping It Real: The Action of No Time to Die
- A Global Journey
- Designing Bond
- Being James Bond
- Ambition (2006)
- The American King
- Arthur: Believe in Yourself
- Back In The Pink
- Belly of the Beast
- Beneath The Surface (2022)
- Big-T Explores The Stars
- Blood Type: Unknown (2013)
- Blue’s Clue’s & You! Triple Pack (Blue’s Clues/Caring with Blue/Sing-Along Spectacular)
- Breadcrumbs (2016)
- Breaking Bread (2021)
- Captain Orellana (2012)
- Choir Girl (2022)
- Chronicle Mysteries: 3-Movie Collection Recovered / Wrong Man / Vines That Bind
- Crow Valley
- Deadhouse Dark (2020)
- Dorothy’s New Adventures in Oz
- Easter Bunny Massacre (2021)
- Easter Dance: Party Like a Bunny
- El Tunel de Los Huesos (2011)
- Gadget Heads: Quantum Supremacy
- The Great Kat: The Lone Shredder
- Highway to Heaven (2021)
- Horseplay Jr.: The Alphabet
- I am Mortal (2021)
- I’m Not Him
- Jurassic Planet: Dodo-Minion
- The Lady (2021)
- La Soga: Salvation (2022)
- Let Me Be Me (2022)
- Lil’ Yogis Yoga Class: Just Like You
- Masterpiece: Around The World In 80 Days
- The MRG Collective Horror: Volume 8
- Operation Overlord (2021)
- Peek Zoo
- Prehysteria 2 (1994)
- Prometheus: Musical Variations on a Myth
- The Real Charlie Chaplin (2021)
- Robert Rodriguez Presents: Red11 and Rebel Without a Crew (2019-2021)
- Run & Gun (2021)
- Saint Patrick’s Biggest Dance
- SpongeBob SquarePants Triple Pack (Bikini Bottom Bash/Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay/Adventures)
- St. Paddy 2
- Stoker Hills (2022)
- Stranded in Paradise (2014)
- Taking The Reins (2021)
- Train School: Tootskoot Teaches Vehicles
- Turtles Tale 2-Movie Collection: Sammy’s Adventure / Sammy’s Escape
- Under The Sea 3
- Yoga For Pregnancy: Deep Breathing Yin Yang
- Yoga For Pregnancy: Neck & Shoulders Routine