Disney / Buena Vista | 2022 | 100 min | Rated PG
Directed by Domee Shi
4K SB: $34.99
4K EX: $34.99
In Disney and Pixar’s Turning Red, confident, dorky 13-year-old Mei must balance being a dutiful daughter with the chaos of adolescence. Her slightly overbearing mom is never far from her daughter. And, as if changes to Mei’s interests, relationships and body aren’t enough, whenever she gets too excited, she “poofs” into a giant red panda!
- DOLBY ATMOS AUDIO TRACK
- Audio Commentary – View the film with audio commentary by director Domee Shi, producer Lindsey Collins, and director of photography Mahyar Abousaeedi.
- Life of a Shot – Domee Shi and members of the crew describe the many-layered process and artistry involved in creating the hilarious Red Peony scene – from observing red pandas in a zoo to creating a storyboard to finalizing the animation and background lighting.
- Build Your Own Boy Band – Step backstage to learn how 4*TOWN came to animated life. From creating each band member’s persona to writing and producing the songs to fine-tuning the details of their stadium performance, the filmmakers reveal how they designed the ultimate boy band.
- Ani-Mei-Tion – Because Mei’s heightened emotionality is central to the story, it was important that her look and movement reflect that energy. Learn how Domee Shi led the animation team to incorporate hints of expressive anime to create Mei’s lovable, dynamic character.
- Deleted Scenes
- Deleted Scenes Introduction – Director Domee Shi introduces scenes not included in the final version of Turning Red.
- Intro Meilin – In this alternate opening, Ming and young Mei have their portrait taken in a studio…but Ming has her own specific vision for the photo.
- Taming The Panda – Under her mother’s guidance, Mei learns techniques to control her ability to magically turn into a red panda…to varying degrees of success.
- The Debate – Mei runs for class president against frenemy Tyler, and the speeches get a little out of hand.
- Fei And Christina Hang – Mei (formerly Fei) shares a banana split while having a heart-to-heart with Aunt Christina.
- 4*TOWN Dilemma – Mei scores tickets to her dream concert, but her strict mother won’t let her out of the house. What will she do?
- Roping In Leo – Pleading with Leo for help with getting out of trouble, Mei learns a couple of his closely guarded secrets.
- Easter Egg – Robutton Deleted Scene – An alternate ending in which Mei, finding herself sitting next to her 4*TOWN dream-idol Robaire on a flight to California, has some feelings.
- Optional English SDH and Spanish subtitles for the main feature
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4K ULTRA HD+BLU-RAY COMBO PACK
(w/ art edition)
TARGET EXCLUSIVE 4K ULTRA HD+BLU-RAY COMBO PACK
(W/ LIMITED EDITION ENAMEL PIN)
ALTERNATE BLU-RAY+DVD COMBO PACKAGING
Jurassic Camp Cretaceous Set 1: Seasons One – Three
Universal Studios | 2020-2021 | 598 min | Not Rated
Directed by Lane Lueras & Dan Riba
Get ready for a high-stakes adventure with this modern spin-off of your favorite Jurassic film franchise. Join six teenagers on their journey through Jurassic World: Camp Cretaceous, the world’s most carnivorous adventure camp, as they explore the mysterious island of Isla Nublar. When all systems go haywire in the camp, unleashing rampaging dinosaurs, watch as the teens get up close and personal with Indominus Rex, battle bloodthirsty game hunters, and uncover puzzling details of Dr. Henry Wu’s top-secret research on the ravenous raptors. Will the teens ever make it off Isla Nublar or will they struggle to survive amongst their fossilized foes?
ADDITIONAL TV BOX SETS
- 2.43- Seiin High School Boys Volleyball Team: The Complete Series (2021)
- Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution: Anemone (2018)
- Francis the Talking Mule: The Complete Collection
- The Good Fight: Season Five (2021)
- The Larkins: Series One
- No Activity: Season Three
- Obsolete: The Complete Collection (2019-2020)
- Pets: Season One
- Puppy-Pedia: The Dog Encyclopedia: Season One
- Traces: Year Two
Universal Studios | 2022 | 95 min | Rated PG-13
Directed by Mark Williams
Trust, identity, and the danger of unchecked power push a covert operative to the edge in BLACKLIGHT. Travis Block (Neeson) lives and fights in the shadows. A freelance government “fixer,” Block is a dangerous man whose assignments have included extracting agents out of deep-cover situations. He knows his hands are dirty, but he’s aiming to change. When an agent is killed after infiltrating a group espousing violent societal upheaval, Block discovers a shadowy program called Operation Unity is striking down ordinary citizens for reasons known only to Block’s boss, FBI chief Robinson (Quinn). As Block gets closer to the truth, he enlists the help of a journalist (Raver-Lampman), but his past and present collide when his daughter and granddaughter are threatened, and in saving them, he could save himself. Now, Block needs to rescue the people he loves and expose the truth for a shot at redemption. Nothing and no one is safe when secrets are hidden in BLACKLIGHT.
- Blacklight: Behind the Scenes – Featurette
- Shooting Blacklight – Featurette
- Optional English and Latin American Spanish subtitles for the main feature
Constantine: The House of Mystery
Warner Bros. | 2022 | min | Rated R
KAMANDI: THE LAST BOY ON EARTH!
Directed by Matt Peters (Justice League Dark: Apokolips War) from a script written by Paul Giacoppo (Young Justice, Star Wars: Resistance), Kamandi: The Last Boy on Earth! was initially released as a bonus feature on Justice Society: World War II in Spring 2021. Jack Kirby’s beloved DC comic creation features the last civilized teenage boy on a post-apocalyptic Earth ruled by talking animals. In this short, Kamandi and his friends Prince Tuftan of the Tiger Kingdom and humanoid mutant Ben Boxer are kidnapped by a gorilla cult dedicated to finding the reincarnation of their god, The Mighty One. Golgan, the cult’s leader, puts Kamandi’s team through a series of deadly tests to find if any of them know the secret of The Mighty One. The thriller features the voices of Cameron Monaghan (Gotham, Shameless) as Kamandi, Steve Blum (Star Wars: Rebels, Cowboy Bebop, Naruto franchise) as Golgan & Tuftan, Adam Gifford (Masters of the Universe: Revelation) as Zuma, and Armen Taylor (Justice Society: World War II) as Ben Boxer.
The legendary rag-tag team of World War II outcasts – Captain Storm, Johnny Cloud, “Mile-a-Minute” Jones, rookie Gunner and Sarge – find themselves marooned on an uncharted island in the South Pacific that is completely overrun with dinosaurs! Their would-be ally on this deadly mission, the mysterious and beautiful Fan Long of the Chinese Security Agency, tells them their job is to rescue the scientists that have been sent to study a time/space anomaly. Perhaps… but what is her mission? Ming-Na Wen (Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., The Book of Boba Fett) leads the cast as the mysterious Fan. Along for the journey is Dean Winters (John Wick, 30 Rock) as Captain Storm, Dave B. Mitchell (Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms) as Gunner & Sarge, Eugene Byrd (Bones, Arrow) as Mile-a-Minute Jones, and Martin Sensmeier (Westworld, The Magnificent Seven) as Johnny Cloud. Initially included as a bonus feature on Batman: The Long Halloween, Part One, The Losers is directed by Milo Neuman (LEGO DC Comics Super Heroes: The Flash) from a script by Tim Sheridan (Batman: The Long Halloween).
Sufferin’ Scarabs! Silver Age Blue Beetle is back! And had he ever starred in a 1960s Saturday-morning limited-animation cartoon with its own jazzy earworm of a theme song, it would have been just like this short! Welcome to the adventures of Ted Kord, alias the Blue Beetle, as he teams up with fellow Super Heroes Captain Atom, The Question and Nightshade to battle that nefarious finagler of feelings, Doctor Spectro. Matt Lanter (Timeless, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, 90210) stars as Blue Beetle alongside Jeff Bennett (Johnny Bravo, Curious George) as Captain Atom & Pops, Ashly Burch (The Ghost and Molly McGee) as Nightshade, David Kaye (Last Week Tonight with John Oliver, He-Man and the Masters of the Universe) as The Question, and Tom Kenny (SpongeBob SquarePants) as Dr. Spectro. Originally attached to Batman: The Long Halloween, Part Two, Blue Beetle is directed by Milo Neuman (Freedom Fighters: The Ray) from a screenplay by Jennifer Keene (Phineas and Ferb) based on a story by Jeremy Adams (Mortal Kombat Legends franchise).
- DC Showcase: One Story at a Time (New Featurette) – Since the 1993 debut of Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, Warner Bros. Animation has revolutionized and mastered the feature film world with their critically successful DC Universe Movies and DC Animated Movies. In 2010, the creative team hit upon the idea of presenting some of the more under-utilized DC characters in shorter stories – and thus, the DC Showcase was born. The shorts program has provided a fertile venue for creators and animators to explore the vast array of DC’s diverse heroes, worlds and universes, and gives audiences a taste of their infinite possibilities. Featuring some big names as well as the deeper cuts, these short films reflect different styles and sensibilities, and are inspired by renown creators like Jack Kirby, Steve Ditko and Alan Moore. This documentary takes a look at the roots of DC Showcase – from Catwoman and Rock to Death and Superman/Shazam: The Return of Black Adam, as well as the current quartet of shorts. Included are interviews with producer Rick Morales and directors Matt Peters & Milo Neuman as they explore the featured heroes and villains, the comics that inspired them, and these adventures’ place in the bigger picture of the DC animated universe.
- Optional English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles
Universal Studios | 2022 | 105 min | Rated R
Directed by Graham Moore
The Outfit is a gripping and masterful thriller starring Academy Award® winner Mark Rylance as Leonard, an English tailor who used to craft suits on London’s world-famous Savile Row. After a personal tragedy, he finds himself in Chicago, operating a small tailor shop where he makes beautiful clothes for the only people around who can afford them: a mobster family with a vicious reputation. Their demands have Leonard stitching up more than just their wardrobes.
- Original trailer
- Optional English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature
Paramount Pictures | 2021 | 110 min | Rated R
Directed by Stefano Sollima
Michael B Jordan stars in the explosive origin story of Tom Clancy’s action hero John Kelly, an elite Navy SEAL whose life is changed forever after uncovering an international conspiracy. Torn between personal honor and loyalty to his country, he fight his enemies without remorse if he hopes to avert disaster. Directed by Stefano Sollima (Sicario: Day of the Soldado) and adapted by Taylor Sheridan (Yellowstone: Season 3) and Will Staples (Shooter) from the bestselling novel, Without Remorse is a must-see thriller.
- John Kelly Reborn – Featurette
- Watch Your Six – Featurette
- Battle Mode – Featurette
- Murmansk – Featurette
- Optional English SDH and Spanish surtitles for the main feature
Universal Studios | 2006 | 109 min | Rated R
Directed by Joe Carnahan
4K SB: $29.99
Las Vegas magician and would-be crime boss Buddy `Aces’ Israel agrees to testify against former partner and friend Primo Sparazza in return for admittance into the Witness Protection Programme. However, before the deal can be hammered out, Sparazza orders a hit on Israel, and a host of hit men and women race to kill the snitch and kill the bounty, while the FBI endeavours to keep their source of information alive.
- HDR PRESENTATION OF THE FILM
- DTS:X AUDIO TRACK
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Cowboy Ending
- The Line-up
- The Big Gun
- Shoot ’em Up: Stunts & Effects
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Joe Carnahan and Editor Robert Frazen
- Feature Commentary with Writer/Director Joe Carnahan, Common, Christopher Holley and Zach Cumer
- Optional English SDH, Danish, Finnish, French Canadian, Japanese, Latin Spanish, Norwegian, and Swedish subtitles for the main feature
BEST BUY EXCLUSIVE 4K STEELBOOK
Shout Factory | 2020 | min | Not Rated
Directed by Ryan Bellgardt
A deadly game. A life-changing prize. When a group of contestants come together to take part in a competition held in a virtual reality realm ruled by dinosaurs, shifting alliances and jockeying for victory become secondary to the ultimate goal: to survive at all costs. Welcome to Dinosaur World … an eye-popping place where anything can happen … and the life-and-death stakes are all too real.
Francis the Talking Mule: 7-Movie Collection
(Francis / Francis Goes to the Races / Francis Goes to West Point / Francis Covers the Big Town / Francis Joins the WACS / Francis in the Navy / Francis in the Haunted House)
Kino Lorber | 1951-1956 | 601 min | Not Rated
Directed by Arthur Lubin & Charles Lamont
A dimwitted lieutenant is labelled a lunatic when he insists a talking mule helped him on his military ventures..
- Francis (1950), starring Donald O’Connor, Patricia Medina & Zazu Pitts – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis Goes to the Races (1951), starring Donald O’Connor, Piper Laurie & Jesse White – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis Goes to West Point (1952), starring Donald O’Connor, Lori Nelson & David Janssen – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis Covers the Big Town (1953), starring Donald O’Connor, Yvette Duguay & Gene Lockhart – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis Joins the WACS (1954), starring Donald O’Connor, Julie Adams & Mamie Van Doren – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis in the Navy (1955), starring Donald O’Connor, Martha Hyer & Clint Eastwood – Directed by Arthur Lubin
- Francis in the Haunted House (1956), starring Mickey Rooney, Virginia Welles & David Janssen – Directed by Charles Lamont.
ALL NEW 2K MASTERS.
Paris When It Sizzles
Paramount Pictures | 1964 | 110 min | Not Rated
Directed by Richard Quine
In this irresistible romantic comedy, William Holden and Audrey Hepburn reunite 10 years after SABRINA. Holden plays Richard Benson, a screenwriter pressured by a movie producer (Noël Coward) to finish his script. Richard hires a live-in secretary, Gabrielle Simpson (Audrey Hepburn) to help him, and soon they’re falling in love, enacting scenes from an unwritten screenplay. Unfortunately, the deadline to deliver a script is fast approaching.
- Original trailers
- Optional English, English SDH, Spanish, and French subtitles for the main feature
Sacco & Vanzetti
Kino Lorber | 1971 | 120 min | Not Rated
Directed by Giuliano Montaldo
Italian immigrant shoemaker Nicola Sacco (Riccardo Cucciolla) and fish peddler Bartolomeo Vanzetti (Gian Maria Volonte) live and work in 1920s Boston, and are known to have anarchist beliefs. When they are accused of robbing and killing two men at a shoe factory, the men’s political leanings are used as evidence in the trial against them. But defense attorney Fred Moore (Milo O’Shea) is convinced of their innocence, so he defends them in one of the most polarizing trials in U.S. history.
- 7th Secret
- Accidental Blessing
- Alterverse (2017)
- American Reject (2022)
- Anemone: Eureka Seven Hi-Evolution The Movie – Essential
- Anything But Christmas
- The Art of Improvisation
- Asking For It (2021)
- Atlanta Rhythm Section: Sound and Vision Anthology
- Baby Learning: Subtract With Cubes
- Beverly Lewis’ The Reckoning (2015)
- Big Shots
- Bilal: A New Breed of Hero (2015)
- Blind Trust
- Bloodline (2011)
- Bloody Oranges (2021)
- Bonksters Gross Science: What Stinks
- The Boys in Red Hats (2021)
- Bull Shark (2022)
- Cinco De Mayo Dance 2
- Class of ’85
- Conch Bay 11: Sharks Can Fly
- Crazy 2 Crazy
- Cruel Will
- Damaged Goods
- The Debacle
- Despiser (2003)
- The Dream Children (2015)
- Easter Holocaust
- Feel So Good
- Female Werewolf
- Ghost Quest
- Hallmark 2-Movie Collection: Perfect Pairing / Raise A Glass To Love
- Halloween Heroes
- Heart of Africa 2: Companions
- The Hike
- Hollywood, No Sex Please!
- Horseplay Jr.: Shapes
- Invader (1991)
- John Williams: The Berlin Concert
- King Otto (2021)
- Little Historians: Declaration Of Independence
- A Living Dog
- Magic Boys (2012)
- Martyr’s Lane
- Meat (2010)
- The Messiah
- A Moses Prayer for Easter
- The Mountaineer
- Mr. Jones (2019)
- Nature: American Horses
- Night Radio Paris
- One Cop’s Journey
- Outerworld (1987)
- The Pink Cloud (2021)
- Prime Suspects
- Rabbit Woman (2013)
- Roman’s Circuit (2011)
- Rusty Boys
- Selling God
- Since I Been Down
- Sinkhole (2003)
- A Soul Journey
- The Story of Mother’s Day
- Superchamp Returns
- Syd Barrett: Inside and Out
- Symphony of the Wild
- Tail Sting (2002)
- Toilet Zombie Baby Strikes Back
- Trust Me (2006)
- The Unmaking of a College (2022)
- Vincent’s Vow
- The Wedding Veil (2022)
- A Week in Paradise
- The Whale Caller
- WJHC AM
- Workhorse Queen
- Yellowface: Asian Whitewashing & Racism Hollywood